ManhastedManhasted

Main Movies Reviews Stats

How to remove the poll fr How to remove the poll fr

I chuckled so well done.

Youtube's "Great" Ideas Youtube's "Great" Ideas

Ok, this topic overused. Every second video uploaded onto any site is 'comedy' complaining about new layouts or famous people. No movement besides the mouth of your crudely drawn characters. Badly drawn animation is actually acceptable on the internet but then you need to make your character move. That is my minor in my opinion. If you expected people to watch this because of the humour then you're mistaking. Write a script and spend some time on it to do clever word play and the acting isn't too good either, even for comedy. Flow into your words like you're having a conversation, it feels really forced as if you've read it off a script or made it up with uncertainty at the last moment. So here are my points...

1) More movement
2) Other topics example.
Humour Story, Funny side of daily activities, Puns or Dry humour, animate jokes you heard. Just please...not this Google+ shit.
3) Script
Don't just assume your first script is good because it's usually the worst one you come up with
4) Voice Acting
Practice by replicating successful comedians until you eventually find your own style.

Ep1cPro responds:

Thank you that was actully VERY helpful. Thank you very much

Incident in the Alley Incident in the Alley

The storytelling alone deserves a five

myoneandonly responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Earn to Die Earn to Die

Love IT!

This is just pure fun. Perfect way to pass the time, thanks...it's BRILLIANT